Monday, July 22, 2019

Mermaid Journal Pages by Amanda Fogelman

Hi! It's Beverly Cole 
Welcome to my studio!

Today I am sharing a really gorgeous journal layout created by one of the amazing designers on my Artsystamper Addicts Design Team...Amanda Fogelman.

Amanda is a creative mixed media and digital designer and I am so proud to have her on my design team.

I love how she layered the stamp images on a variety of papers. Very cool.

Now a bit about this stamp set...The digital stamp set is called, Mermaid Wishes. The images, including the backgrounds, come in color as well as black and white.


The mermaid is actually my granddaughter Molly.

You can find this set in my Etsy shop, TheArtsystamperShop.

Buy any three items now until the end of July, and get 25% off your entire order!

Order as many times as you like...no limit!


Have you watched my coloring and creating videos on YouTube yet? BZCole mixed media

To see more about this card, be sure to visit Amanda's Facebook page.

Now it's your turn to create something someone will love! 
Enjoy your creative journey,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper