Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Handsome Lads! By Zowie Dixon

Love these ATC's by Zowie Dixon. Her style is so eclectic, which I can totally relate to! 

Welcome to Artsystamper! 

My Artsystamper Addicts have been creating some ultra cool things with my images! 

This one is so outside the box for this set. Zowie took my Waterlily digitals and made them vintage!

Enjoy your creative journey!


The stamp set Zowie used is the Digital Koi Pond Stamp Set. It is a super sized set, which comes in color and black and white. This set is available in my Etsy shop, TheArtsystamperShop.


Be sure to visit Zowie's blog to see more about these cards. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the vintage and the floral mix!!!! The warm sepias and muted colors are delightful!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper