Tuesday, July 23, 2019

Butterfly and Aster Box and a SALE!

Hi! It's Beverly Cole 
Welcome to my studio!

Today I am sharing an absolutely beautiful box created by one of the amazing designers on my Artsystamper Addicts Design Team...Nancy Nickel.

I met Nancy through design teams and stamps companies I worked for in the past.  
I love having her on my design team.

This box used these digitals in the way they are meant to be used...together!

Now a bit about this stamp set...Aster Garden. I originally colored these with  Prismacolor and Spectrum Noir alcohol markers. I took pictures of these flowers in Tavares, Florida at a nature preserve.

The papers are from the Astor Paper Pack. The set comes with a bonus purple Astor digi.
You can find these sets in my Etsy shop, TheArtsystamperShop. It contains both color and black and white images, and a sentiment as well.

Buy any three items now until the end of July, and get 25% off your entire order!

Order as many times as you like...no limit!

Have you watched my coloring and creating videos on YouTube yet? BZCole mixed media

To see more about this project, be sure to visit Nancy's Blog.

Now it's your turn to create something someone will love! 
Enjoy your creative journey,


1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper