Thursday, July 25, 2019

Beautiful Minds by Darlene Pavlick





Hi! It's Beverly Cole 
Welcome to my studio!

Today I am sharing a stunning card created by one of the amazing designers on my Artsystamper Addicts Design Team...Darlene Pavlick.

I met Darlene years ago, through design teams I was on in the past.  She kept in touch, and is now helping me with my new adventure!

I love having her on my design team.

Darlene used three digi sets from my shop. The background is from the Marble Magic set. The papers were created from acrylic pours I did last year.

The purple Aster is not from the Aster Garden Set, as you might imagine. It is a bonus image when you purchase the Aster Paper Pack. However, the sentiment is from the Aster Garden Set!

You can find these sets in my Etsy shop, TheArtsystamperShop. The Aster set contains both color and black and white images, and a sentiment as well.

Buy any three items now until the end of July, and get 25% off your entire order!

Order as many times as you like...no limit!

Have you watched my coloring and creating videos on YouTube yet? BZCole mixed media

To see more about this project, be sure to visit Darlene's Blog.

Now it's your turn to create something someone will love! 
Enjoy your creative journey,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper