Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Learn How to Work with Digital Stamps!


Hi It's Beverly Cole...welcome to my office! 

Today I am at my computer, creating a video for those of you who have not yet tried digital stamping, or perhaps just need a little direction.

In this video, I show you how to create a card using A few of my digi sets:

You can find these in my Etsy shop, TheArtsystamperShop.

Buy any three items now until the end of July, and get 25% off your entire order!

Order as many times as you like...no limit!


Watch the video, and if you have any questions, be sure to add a comment below. It is my desire to help you all become digital card makers...or at least add digis to your cards, along with rubber stamps, acrylic stamps, dies, and inks...and all the fun stuff that goes into cardmaking and scrapbooking...not to mention journal making!


I decided to enter this card into the following challenges...

Have fun,


6 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card, love those hats atop of the cactus. Thanks for sharing this week at Digichoosday. I'll go peek at your video next. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Bev, your card is adorable. I love the hats perched cheekily on the cacti. Great tutorial video.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay....the finished card! It came out beautifully :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, thanks for joining digichoosday challenge, greetings Petra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the cheeky little hats perched on the cacti Bev. Great card and colouring.
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl
    TTCRD DT
    Cat Crazy Craft Corner {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet card and great tutorial. thank you for sharing it with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa xx

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper