Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Sand Dunes and a SALE!

Welcome to Artsystamper.com! 

Today I am sharing a sweet card created by one of the amazing designers on my Artsystamper Addicts Design Team...Aly Sheridan.

She is a talented designer and artist. I love having her on my team.

I love how she used the Marble Magic papers in the background as a layer. She also flipped the sea gulls horizontally, which can be done right on your work processor...Great digital skills, Aly!

Now a bit about the stamp sets....Aly used three digi sets on this card:
Nature of the Beach
Sand Dune Silhouettes
Marble Magic Paper Pack

Buy any three items now until the end of July, and get 25% off your entire order!

You can find these sets in my Etsy shop, TheArtsystamperShop. Nature of the Beach contains both color and black and white images, and a sentiments as well.
To see more about this card, be sure to visit Aly's blog.

Now it's your turn to create something someone will love! 
Enjoy your creative journey,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper