Friday, July 26, 2019

Hi! It's Beverly Cole 
Welcome to my studio!

Today I am sharing a stunning card created by one of the amazing designers on my Artsystamper Addicts Design Team...Michelle Hale.

Michelle and I met on Instagram. She is the one who ignited the fire under me to build a team.
I love having her on my design team.

Now a little about the stamp set used on this card

Now a bit about this stamp set...when I was flying one time, (in a plane!) I was coloring these drawings with Prismacolor Premier Pencils. When the flight attendant  went by, he noticed what I was doing. I don't remember what he said at that point, but a few minutes later he came back and handed my a folded paper Calla Lily! He said he made one for every person he noticed creating art.

I saved that paper lily for years.

You can find this set in my Etsy shop, TheArtsystamperShop. It contains both color and black and white images, and a sentiment as well.
You can find these sets in my Etsy shop, TheArtsystamperShop. The Aster set contains both color and black and white images, and a sentiment as well.

Buy any three items now until the end of July, and get 25% off your entire order!

Order as many times as you like...no limit!

Have you watched my coloring and creating videos on YouTube yet? BZCole mixed media

To see more about this project, be sure to visit Michelle's Facebook Page.

Now it's your turn to create something someone will love! 
Enjoy your creative journey,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper