Friday, August 2, 2019

Beverly's Roses

Hi! It's Beverly Cole 
Welcome to my studio!

Today I am sharing a digital card I created by combining images. 

I used one of my original Gelli Plate prints. You can find a similar background to this in the "Aster Garden Paper Pack." It has a couple of flowers added to it in that set. 
https://www.etsy.com/listing/703292860/aster-garden-paper-pack-wpurple-aster?ref=shop_home_active_13

I also used the "Beverly's Rose" Stamp Set. I added extra leaves to the image, layering them, flipping them, and resizing them.

I have a video on YouTube showing how to do the process, using another set.


You can find these sets in my Etsy shop, TheArtsystamperShop.

Enjoy your creative journey,

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper