Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Mermaid Wishes Series Part 2 - by Jess

Hello friends!



It's Jess (AKA - fresh. by jess!) here today to share with you Part 2 in my Mermaid Series for the Artystamper design team. I know I will make you fall in love with the  Mermaid Wishes Digital Stamp Set.

Here is handmade card #2:


To start, print off your digital image after sizing to desired size. To color this one, I used Nuvo Aquaflow pens. The background paper is from the Marble Magic Digital Paper Pack. Simple, elegant and oh so easy!  

Want more? Check out all the Artsystamper Media Channels:
Etsy Shop: TheArtsystamperShop

I look forward to sharing Part 3 in two weeks!

See you soon!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper