Friday, August 9, 2019

Spring Blossoms with Michelle

Hi There! This is Michelle with a new card I made using the Sketched Spring Blossoms digital stamp. I love to color flowers  so this image immediately drew me to it!

I sized and printed the image out. I decide to color it with alcohol ink markers. I then dry embossed a piece of purple cardstock. I rubbed the embossed cardstock with my Versamark ink pad and then heat set purple embossing powder on top of the raised pattern. I fussy cut my Spring Blossoms and adhered them to the card with foam squares.

To complete the card I added some black grosgrain ribbon.  I fussy cut the sentiment "Enjoy" from Beverly's Rose stamp set.

Make sure you check out the Artsystamper Etsy Shop and YouTube channel. Beverly gives lots of tips and tricks for working with digital images.

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper