Sunday, August 4, 2019

Natural beauty: a folded keepsake card.

Hello,
I am Inga Betenshi. And today I would like to show you a quite unusual card: a folded keepsake card with a decorated sleeve.
I used digital images from TheArtsystamperShop, to be specific- these pretty blossoms


I printed out the same flower twice, in 2 sizes. With help of tracing paper I traced the flower outline onto 2 mm foamiran sheet.
I coloured the flowers using Copic markers and Distress ink. Shaped the foamiran flower with a heatgun.
Some more details


And open. I made a small pocket for a gift certificate or a note, or a photo


Please check out Artsystamper Facebook page and youtube channel
Thank you for joining me today, I hope you were inspired to play with Bev's digi stamps!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper