Thursday, August 1, 2019

Field Flower Silhouettes with Kimberly Wiener



Hi! It's Beverly Cole 
Welcome to my studio!

Today I am sharing two colorful cards created by one of the amazing designers on my Artsystamper Addicts Design Team...Kimberly Wiener.

Kimberly is so talented and a lovely person as well. I am so proud to have her on my team.

I love the simply artistic backgrounds which highlight my silhouettes.

Now a bit about this stamp set...The digital stamp set is called, Field Flower Silhouettes. I drew these from a field in Chestertown in upstate New York.


You can find this set in my Etsy shop, TheArtsystamperShop.

Have you watched my digital stamping videos on YouTube yet? BZCole Mixed Media

To see more about this card, be sure to visit Kimberly's Blog.

Now it's your turn to create something someone will love! 
Enjoy your creative journey,

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper