Thursday, August 29, 2019

Sketched Spring Blossoms - Memory Page with Kimberly Wiener

Hello there!  Kimberly Wiener here sharing another creation using  Beverly Cole's lovely images available on Etsy at TheArtsystamperShop.


Today I am featuring the Sketched Spring Blossoms Stamp Set..  
This set features several variations of 
colored and non colored 
spring blossoms, singles as 
well as grouped, and sentiments. 


I selected the single un-colored blossom and printed it approx. 3.5x3.5 inches
 to take center stage of my creation.  My creation is on a 5x5 paper size.
I added some embossed sentiments in separate strips for a strong emphasis of focus on the blossom. My final step was adding my photo that was layered a few times 
with coordinating colored card stock.


I hope that you have time to create and enjoy these 
wonderful images by Beverly Cole!





To see more about this project as well as details on the supplies used, 
please be sure to visit my blog

Please visit the Facebook Page: Artsystamper Digitals
Also visit Artsystamper on Instagram is a great place to see many inspiring projects! 

Beverly Cole has videos on YouTube  - BZCole Mixed Media with tutorials for her
 digital images as well as tips, tricks, and projects in process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper