Tuesday, August 6, 2019

So Grateful

Hello friends!
Darlene with you today sharing another creation using beautiful digital images from
TheArtsystamperShop.  Bev has created some gorgeous designs that I'm having so much fun playing with. 


 Once again I have turned to one of the backgrounds offered in Bev's Marble Magic Paper Pack as the starting point for my card creation.   I thought these colors were indicative of the 'deep blue sea' so chose Bev's amazing  36 piece Koi Pond Set to create my scene.
 So many beautiful images to create with!  WOW! 


After printing my scene onto glossy photo paper, I've used royal blue card stock for my matting panel and a touch of Nuvo White Gloss Crystal Drops as an accent.  VIOLA ... ready for the mailman to deliver to my friend!

You'll certainly want to check out the TheArtsystamperShop and for inspiration, subscribe here at the Artsystamper Blog.  The design team ladies are amazing and are showcasing some amazing works of art ... be sure to pop back and see for yourself.

Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead! 
Thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 
Please stop back tomorrow for another amazing creation from the design team.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper