Thursday, August 15, 2019

Koi Pond Stamp Set - Mega Bookmark with Kimberly Wiener


Hello there!  Kimberly Wiener here sharing another creation using  Beverly Cole's lovely images available on Etsy at TheArtsystamperShop.


Today I am featuring the 36 piece Digital Koi Pond Stamp Set.  
This set features several variations of colored and non colored koi, 
water lilies, bubbles and sentiments.



I selected a few of the waterlily images and grouped them together
 lengthwise to create a long and wide bookmark.  After I colored them with alcohol markers, I added a hole punch and a few layers of colored card stock.  

My final step you can see on my blog is where I add discarded and broken jewelry for a one of a kind sentimental bookmark tassel.




I hope that you have time to create and enjoy these 
wonderful images by Beverly Cole!



To see more about this project as well as details on the supplies used, 
please be sure to visit my blog

Please visit the Facebook Page: Artsystamper Digitals
Also visit Artsystamper on Instagram is a great place to see many inspiring projects! 

Beverly Cole has videos on YouTube  - BZCole Mixed Media with tutorials for her
 digital images as well as tips, tricks, and projects in process!

1 comment:

  1. Great post Kimberly thanks so much amazing bookmark! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper