Thursday, August 22, 2019

Box Card Using Koi Pond Digital Stamp Set

Hello, everyone! It's Nancy here with you today.

I'm sharing a fun project that features:


Marble Magic Digital Paper Pack, and


Koi Pond Digital Stamp Set.


I used one paper from the Marble Magic Collection,

and multiple pre-colored images from the Koi Pond Stamp Set,
to put together this fun little box card.



I created the box card base from cardstock, using a Sizzix die.
I printed out the Marble Magic paper that looked most like water.
I die-cut that paper, and added it to the base.


I then went through the Koi Pond images and decided what I wanted to use.
I sized everything I wanted in Cricut Design Space,
and then used the print/cut feature.



Then I just had fun putting everything together.



I added the sentiment to the front flap.


Finally, I went through and added the Spectrum Noir Sparkle Marker to everything.
The glitter shows in some of the photos,
but it real life it's really sparkly and pretty! 





I also added the marbled paper to the back.
It's a pretty place to write a message.



The box card folds down to fit into an A2 envelope.



Here's one final look at the finished card:



Thanks so much for stopping in today! I'll be back soon with a new project share!

* * * * *
Here are the links for you:



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper