Friday, August 23, 2019

Enjoy the Little Things

Hi Everyone! 
This is Michelle back with you today. I wanted to show you my latest card featuring a digital download from The ArtsyStamper Shop


I love, love this flower image! The flower is from the digital download, Aster Garden.


This set comes with images that colored for you or uncolored so you can add your own creative flair.

To make this card I printed the Aster flower to the size I wanted and printed it out. I colored it with alcohol ink markers and fussy cut. I then found paper in my stash for the background panel. I added a piece of corrugated cardboard, sequins, ribbon and twine. The sentiment is from the Beverly's Rose Stamp set. I used an oval die cut from my stash for the sentiment and added it to my card with foam squares for a little dimension.

Make sure you check out  The ArtsyStamper Shop on Etsy  and  Beverly's YouTube Channel. Don't forget to check out the ArtsyStamper Facebook page! She always has lots of inspiration, tips and tricks for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper