Monday, August 5, 2019

Hybrid Mermaid Card

Hello, Amanda here today to share one of my favorite Artsystamper stamps! I love this one so much that I have used it several times. That's the great thing about digital stamps, you can use them so many times and each time in a new way, size or style. 

My favorite stamp, so far, is Mermaid Wishes! Isn't it gorgeous?


I took the stamp into Photoshop and put a couple of my favorite sea backgrounds (from my digital scrapbooking stash) behind it. I played with the blending modes until I was happy with how they looked behind the mermaid. Then I added seaweed and shells to embellish it a bit. Finally, I added the words and changed the color to a deep teal. 

I printed the card out. That's my favorite part. I love seeing the beautiful image printed out. I grabbed my scrapbook paper and distress ink and finished assembling the card. Take a look:


Thanks for taking a look and make sure you grab this beautiful stamp! Have a great week! 

Check out the other amazing stamps that Beverly has in her Etsy Store and get some more motivation from her YouTube channel!

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper