Friday, September 6, 2019

Digital Koi Pond Stamp set

Hi Everyone! 
This is Michelle back again today with a new card featuring the Digital Koi Pond Stamp set. 

I love the amazing flower and koi fish that come in this set! Perfect for a shaker card! And because it's digital, I can make each item the size I need. 

To make this card, I printed the flower to be about 6 inches wide! You can see I had to cut one side off so it would fit on this standard A2 size card. I colored it with alcohol ink markers. I embossed my white card front and used a circle die to create the window.

I printed out a koi fish from the set and colored it. I added a water printed background and blue and silver sequins for the shaker. 

I decided to wait on the sentiment and will probably just add one inside once I decide who I will give the card to. Take a look at everything you get in the digital set. You will receive both colored and uncolored images.
Available at The Arstystamper Etsy Shop. And check out The ArtsyStamper Facebook page page for lots of inspiration.  Beverly has created some amazing videos, teaching about digital stamps full of tips and tricks on YouTube BZ Cole Mixed Media

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper