Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Fruit Stand Bookmarks & Card by Jess

Hello friends!



Happy Tuesday!  It's fresh. by jess here today with a brand new card for the Artystamper design team.

Here is handmade card  for this week:






This card came together really nicely. I had an idea to start with bookmarks....and then needed a card to present them in!  SO - I started off by printing the Tall Tags in a 5x7 form and trimming out. I added some cute ribbon/lace accents to create mini bookmarks! I printed off the orange/white background paper from the Fruit Stand Paper Pack and used it to make the background, then created a small pocket on the front to hold the bookmarks!



I had printed out two copies of the Tall Tags - and needed and sentiment for the card - so I fussy cut out the basket of oranges along with the "sign" part and adhered with some 3D foam tape. A tiny bit of glitter was added to some of the oranges for sparkle.  I chose some orange and olive cardstock for the background layers. Thanks for stopping by!  

Want more? Check out all the Artsystamper Media Channels:
Facebook: Artsystamper Digitals
YouTube: BZ Cole Mixed Media
Etsy Shop: TheArtsystamperShop

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper