Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My Magnolia Fancy Fold

 It's Kren here today to share some digital fun with you.
It's called a Triangle Corner Pop-Up card and
it provides the perfect place to showcase an image
from My Magnolia.


First I drop and dragged the background paper called Magnolia Paper Blue
onto what I call a "quad" Pages document.
The document is divided into quadrants and each quadrant creates an A2-sized card front.
I dragged the paper image into each quadrant.
This keeps the digital paper images small sized for cards.
Then I created the fancy fold card and applied the designer mats.
I added Magnolia png image onto a Pages quad and resized it.
 I added the sentiment to the image, printed it off, 
and then die cut it with a stitched rectangle die.
Another folded die-cut piece creates the "stand."
You can find directions for the Triangle Corner Pop-Up card online. 
 More on future posts on "quads" on my blog and how to use digital images on a Mac.




Artsystamper Digitals on FB
and check out Bev's amazing digital image tutorials on
 BZCole Mixed Media on YouTube

kReN@afourthlife

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper