Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Hello Sweet Friend

Hello friends!
Darlene with you today sharing a digital creation designed using Bev's fabulous digital images which can be purchased in her Etsy shop called TheArtsystamperShop.  


I knew I wanted to create a floral cluster as the focus of my card but needed an 'anchor' to begin my digital creation.  That's when I decided to use images from various sets to create my 'floral cluster' and the Wagon Wheel was perfect for my anchor image.  
The wagon wheel image is included in the Southwestern Garden set.


Since Beverly offers not only .jpg images but also .png images in her digital sets, it's fun & easy to create a project like this using my MS Word software.  
The other sets used are:









I love that you can pull in various images from a variety of Beverly's sets and create a One-of-a-Kind digital design.  Once I have my design the way I want it, I print it out onto 4x6 glossy photo paper.  Then I use it as my main A6 card design image along with what ever else comes to mind.  For instance, in this case I've rounded the corners on my focus image and layered atop a panel of designer paper that helps draw your eye to the flowers.


My sentiment comes from the Fruit Stand Stamp Set


and the little sprig under the sentiment is from the  


You'll certainly want to check out the TheArtsystamperShop and for inspiration,  subscribe here at the Artsystamper Blog.  The design team ladies are amazing and are showcasing some fabulous works of art ... be sure to pop in frequently and see for yourself.

For your convenience, here are all of the important links:

Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead! 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 


1 comment:

  1. So lovely, like how the greenery is underneath the sentiment like that and such a lovely Autumn bouquet, neat paper for the background too!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper