Sunday, September 1, 2019

Sunny oranges from sunny Spain.

Hello there,
It's Inga Betenshi with a pretty different project featuring Beverly's beautiful designs!
I live in Valencian region (Spain) and if you have a drive it's miles and miles of orange groves, well if I look out my balcony I can see oranges.
I am making and teaching soap making, so my most popular soaps at the moment are ORANGES. This time I used Bev's stamps to decorate the packaging



I used Fruit Stand set (you can find it in TheArtsystamperShop (Etsy)


I coloured the skeleton image with my markers, the sketch is very easy to follow, even a totally unexperienced colourer can do it!



Some more pictures of the basket, isn't it cute?
And my soaps... I wish you could smell them!



Inspired? For even MORE inspiration please visit Artsystamper Digitals Blog where you can find beautiful works of really talented Design Team

BZ Cole Mixed Media (YouTube) for tutorials and tips
or if you prefer Facebook here's a link to Artsystamper.
That's all for today, see you in 2 weeks!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper