Sunday, September 15, 2019

"So pretty you should frame it!"

Hi there,

Inga Betenshi here with a bit different project today.

I coloured Beverly's magnolia... and framed it!


and a bit closer


It is actually pretty easy, The backgound is printed (*gasp!) and the flower is coloured with alcohol markers and pencils.
As you probably already know that sets of digital images in Artsysatmpers Etsy shop come in different formats. So you can use a png file (it will leave the flower white, ready to be coloured) on a background. I made the background gradient from clear to blue. 

Or you can print it out as a jpg file and colour everything! I actually did it, and I glued the page into my sketchbook (to cover some mess, but it's a secret)


so this time the background is coloured with alcohol markers and the flower is coloured with markers and pencils. See that beautiful glow? it is a white pen plus white pencil.

Anyways there are so many fun ways to use digital images!

You can find the set I used in  TheArtsystamperShop (Etsy)

If you are in doubts about digital images visit Beverly Cole's BZ Cole Mixed Media (YouTube)

And for more inspiration please check out our Artsystamper (Facebook page) or Artsystamper Digitals Blog.

That's all for today,






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper