Wednesday, September 4, 2019

My Magnolia Fancy Fold

Hello, friends!  It's Kren here today to share some digital fun with you.
It's called a Triangle Corner Pop Up card and
it provides the perfect place to showcase an image
from My Magnolia.  And it creates a display
not to be missed.



First I printed off the background paper called Magnolia Paper Blue
that I had sized on a quad Pages document.
Using a quad layout keeps the pattern smaller for cards.
More information about a quad document on my blog.
Then I created the fancy fold card and applied the designer paper mats.
I drop and dragged the My Magnolia png image onto a Pages
document and resized it.  The drop and drag /sizing technique
for the sentiment was next again and then die cutting it with a stitched rectangle die.
Another folded die cut piece creates the "stand."

Check out Bev's images!


Artsystamper Digitals on FB

and check out Bev's amazing digital image tutorials on
 BZCole Mixed Media on YouTube

Tell Bev, I sent you!

kReN@afourthlife

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper