Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Something a little different . . .

Hello Friends!
Darlene with you today and it's time once again to share a project (or two) using beautiful digital images from the TheArtsystamperShop.  Bev has created some gorgeous new designs for September and I knew exactly what I wanted to create when I saw her beautiful Fruit Stand Paper pack.


I've created a gift set which includes a tissue box cover and a matching card.
(directions for my tissue box covers can be found in the Tutorials Tab beneath the header on my personal blog)


For this project, I have printed my design of choice onto (1) 8 1/2 x 11 sheet using 80# card stock
and (4) 4 x 6 panels.  The larger sheet was used for the lid of my tissue box cover as well as the card front.  The 4x6 panels were used for the box sides.


Older oval dies were used for the opening and decorative oval on the lid.  Hand drawn fax stitching  & black Nuvo crystal drops was added accents.


This quick & easy card was created using images from the Fruit Stand stamp set ...





You'll certainly want to check out the TheArtsystamperShop. and for inspiration, be sure to subscribe to this blog (see right sidebar ... Follow by Email).  The design team ladies are amazing and are showcasing some amazing works of art ... be sure to come back often!


Here's all the important links for your convenience:
Artsystamper (Facebook)

Wishing you all an AMAZING day ahead! 
As always, thanks SO MUCH for taking the time to stop by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper