Friday, September 20, 2019

Hello Again! This is Michelle from East Bay Stamp Chick here to share my latest card!

Is it too early for Christmas?? I don't think so. It's my favorite time of year and I love making Christmas cards. 

I used the new Poinsettia Pair Stamp set. I loved this set from the 1st moment I saw it! I decided I wanted the flowers to be big, so this card fits in a business size envelope.  It measures 4x9.25 inches. I colored the images with alcohol ink markers and added ribbon, sequins and a sentiment. 

With this stamp set you also receive some really great patterned papers too! I have another card coming up using those, so stay tuned!

Don't forget to check out the Artsystamper Etsy shop  and Artsystamper Facebook page. Plus, Beverly has lots of tips and tricks for you on her Artsystamper YouTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper