Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Summer fruits





Hello lovelies, hope you are well! today I am sharing a vintage fruit tag created for ArtsystamperI have used the wonderful fruit stand paper pack and the fruit stand stamp set.




I have used some paper from the fruit stand paper collection (the brown paper in the background is from my own stash) and a piece of corrugated cardboard. I have also fussy cut the orange digital stamp from the fruit stand stamp set.




I covered a piece of Kraft cardstock measured to tag size with the brown leafy design paper from my stash. Next, I adhered the orange theme paper. I have distressed all edges with the edge of my scissors and Walnut stain distress ink. 
I then, tore some corrugated card board, and adhered it to the left side of my tag. This has also been edged with the same distress ink. 




Next, I cut a square from the leaf design paper and stamped a scratch design background stamp using Walnut stain distress ink. 
Finally, I used the png quote stamp from the same set to complete my tag. Thanks so much for stopping by, see you on the next one! 
Hugs, Zowie xx 

Artystampers Digitals Blog

The Artsystamper ShoEtsy}

BZ Cole mixed media {YouTube}

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper