Sunday, September 29, 2019

Pear-fect pair with Inga Betenshi

Hi, hello, hola!

I'm Inga Betenshi and today I would like to show a dimentional and interactive card.
For this project I used Beverly's digital images available from her Etsy shop


I used Bartlett Pear set, and -*gasp*- removed one of the pears! It is so easy to modify digital images, you always can adjust them exactly how you want them for a specific project.
A closer look...


I used my markers and pencils to colour them.
and here you can see why this card is interactive


For more inspiration subscribe to Artsystamper Digitals Blog, be sure you visit regularly to see new projects!
Also I recommend to check out Beverly's youtube channel BZ Cole Mixed Media and Artsystamper (Facebook)

That's all for today, see you later!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper