Thursday, September 12, 2019

Perfect Pansies - Memory Page with Kimberly Wiener

Hello there!  Kimberly Wiener here sharing another creation using  Beverly Cole's lovely images available on Etsy at TheArtsystamperShop.


As with all of Beverly's images, she gives the choice of added 
pre-colored as well as non colored images. 


Today I am featuring two brand new sets!  
The Perfect Pansies Digital Set as well as the gorgeous sentiment from 
This set features is so lovely with the colored or the non colored blooms
 For a twist, I selected to create using her pre-colored images.
The bright pinks and yellows in this digital set were just the perfect
 combination for my layout.
I have created a lovely border around my image on this
scrap page layout.



I selected the colored pansies and positioned them around my main image.
Adding a bud here and there as well as the leafy stems
 for a full grouping. 
 I adore the sentiment I selected for this layout.
One of the best reasons to go digital is the ability to size the images
 to whatever size that you need. 
Being able to size your images really opens a whole 
variety of creative options!


I hope that you have time to create and enjoy these 
wonderful images by Beverly Cole!

Perfect Pansy Stamp Set PNG's JPG's for Crafting image 0
My Magnolia Stamp Set PNG's JPG's for Crafting image 0

To see more about this project as well as details on the supplies used, 
please be sure to visit my blog

Please visit the Facebook Page: Artsystamper Digitals
Also visit Artsystamper on Instagram is a great place to see many inspiring projects! 

Beverly Cole has videos on YouTube  - BZCole Mixed Media with tutorials for her
 digital images as well as tips, tricks, and projects in process!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper