Monday, September 23, 2019

Perfect Pansies with Carole


Hello! 
Happy Monday!

I have a tag to share today which features the beautiful Perfect Pansy digital stamp set.

My tag has a mixed media background. 
Here it is:



I cut a tag from 300 gsm smooth card and blended Fossilised Amber and Wilted Violet Distress Oxides with a sponge. Once I was happy with the blending, I added water splashes and blotted them up to remove some of the inky colour. I used a text stamp to add some texture, inking with the same DOxides in tone on tone style. I inked around the edge of the tag in Ranger black archival ink.
The beautiful pansy is the pre-coloured one. I fussy cut it and ran a black marker around the edge to hide cutting imperfections and to mask the white card. In doing so, I accidentally cut through the stem of the bud, so I simply popped the bud behind one of the large leaves.
I added some textured white trim and woven raffia ribbon to the bottom edge of my tag, popped the pansy on foam dots for dimension and added a Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker quote. I decided to stamp the word Fleur in black.  To finish, I added a small hemp bow at the base of the pansy and threaded thicker hemp twine through the top of the tag.

I absolutely adore the colours in this pansy!



Here is the TheArtsystamperShop product I used:

Perfect Pansy


That's all for today! 
I'll be back with another Artsystamper project in two weeks time.

Meanwhile, please check out:

Thank you for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you! Please leave a comment.
Hugs,
Bev aka Artsystamper